Keeping You Safe
Re-Opening Stephen Young Salon In West Wimbledon - Keeping You Safe
We are looking forward to being able to re-open our hair salon and want you to rest assured that we have put a number of measures in place to provide you and our staff with the safest environment possible. These include:
- Perspex screens have been fitted in between each section and in between each backwash chair.
- Every section is being cleaned with anti-bacterial cleaning products in between each client and all equipment used by stylists is being sterilised in between each client.
- All staff members have received training and understanding of sanitation and disinfection practices and procedures with the current highest industry standards.
- All stylists are very much aware of the importance of hand washing. Anti-bacterial gel is provided for all staff and clients.
- All towels and gowns are washed at 60 degrees between each client. We also use disposable towels and gowns.
- We use disposable gloves where required.
- We are following the Government guideline requirements with regards to PPE and all staff will be wearing a visor.
- Face coverings are required for all clients whilst in the salon. We can supply a disposable face covering if you require one.
- We are keeping our doors open to improve ventilation within the salon.
Advice For Clients Visiting Stephen Young Salon In West Wimbledon
We look forward to welcoming you back into the salon and ask clients to kindly follow the following guidelines. We wish you and your loved ones well during this uncertain time and thank you for your ongoing support.
- Please visit the salon as an individual unless you need the support of a carer.
- Please bring your own refreshments and reading materials with you as we are unable to offer them at this time.
- Stephen Young Salon became a cashless environment from 1st April 2020.
- Bookings are by appointment only.
- Please do not attend the salon if you have signs of a fever, high temperature, persistent cough, respiratory problems, loss of taste or smell, and have had contact with any possible source of the virus.
- If you meet any of the criteria above please contact NHS 111 for advice.
- To book an appointment please email the Stephen Young team at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can book online via our website or app.