Best Hair Salon In West Wimbledon
The Stephen Young Salon in West Wimbledon - Our Mission Statement
"Our salon is an expression of creativity. A place of happiness. A place where we care for one another, our business and community.
To continue our passion and commitment to only working with sustainable hair care brands, with eco friendly ideas and procedures, with respect for the environment.
It’s at the heart of everything we do”
Visit Stephen Young Salon For The Best Haircuts & Colours In West Wimbledon
Our exceptional team of stylists are waiting to transform your hair at Stephen Young Salon in West Wimbledon. We are hugely passionate about creating fabulous hair and delivering five star customer service from our luxurious salon.
Our services include cutting & styling, hair smoothing, wedding hair, men's hair and hair treatments. When it comes to hair colour, our highly skilled colour technicians can create the latest looks including balayage and ombre, fashion colours, highlights and lowlights, colour corrections and transformations.
Since 2019 we have been a Sustainable Salon which means we do everything possible to work in a responsible and eco-friendly manner. We use the very best products from Davines which include vegan and ammonia-free hair colouring options.
Keeping You Safe At Stephen Young Salon In West Wimbledon
We are delighted to have been able to re-open our hair salon and want you to rest assured that we have put a number of measures in place to provide you and our staff with the safest environment possible. These include:
- Perspex screens have been fitted in between each section and in between each backwash chair.
- Every section is being cleaned with anti-bacterial cleaning products in between each client and all equipment used by stylists is being sterilised in between each client.
- All staff members have received training and understanding of sanitation and disinfection practices and procedures with the current highest industry standards.
- All stylists are very much aware of the importance of hand washing. Anti-bacterial gel is provided for all staff and clients.
- All towels and gowns are washed at 60 degrees between each client. We also use disposable towels and gowns.
- We use disposable gloves where required.
- We are following the Government guideline requirements with regards to PPE and all staff will be wearing a visor.
- Face coverings are not compulsory for clients. This is a personal choice and one we leave for individual staff members and clients to decide.
- We are keeping our doors open to improve ventilation within the salon.
Advice For Clients Visiting Stephen Young Salon In West Wimbledon
We look forward to welcoming you back into the salon and ask clients to kindly follow the following guidelines. We wish you and your loved ones well during this uncertain time and thank you for your ongoing support.
- Please visit the salon as an individual unless you need the support of a carer.
- Please bring your own refreshments and reading materials with you as we are unable to offer them at this time.
- Stephen Young Salon became a cashless environment from 1st April 2020.
- Bookings are by appointment only.
- Please do not attend the salon if you have signs of a fever, high temperature, persistent cough, respiratory problems, loss of taste or smell, and have had contact with any possible source of the virus.
- If you meet any of the criteria above please contact NHS 111 for advice.
- To book an appointment please email the Stephen Young team at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can book online via our website or app.
Where To Find Stephen Young Salon In West Wimbledon
Stephen Young Salon is situated just off the A3, down the hill from Wimbledon Village. We are a short drive from Kingston town centre with convenient pay and display parking with the Ringo app. Also on the 57 bus route from Wimbledon to Kingston, with easy access to Wimbledon mainline station and Raynes Park. We look forward to welcoming you into our beautiful hair salon soon. To book an appointment, please call 020 8946 5120.